All politics are local when they affect us. The government is here to serve us, not the other way around. Too much regulation is anti-business, causes higher taxes, and takes away our liberty. Elect me, and we will fight to hold or reduce both town regulations and taxation.
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Retired USAF (22 yrs) and Gulf War veteran
- Database Administrator and Statistical Analyst
- NH resident since 1985
- Barrington Resident since 2000
- Married 35 years, two adult children
- Former Chairperson BSA Troop 358
- Secretary, US Fencing Association, Northeast Division (and competitive fencer too!)
Communication and transparency is key to making local democracies work. It also takes patience, understanding, and the ability to see something from all sides. It doesn’t mean we’ll agree all the time, but at least we will know why; and then we can try to work through it.